- All soil remediation (cleaning) must take place off-site and must be transported by Orient Way, not through the Clementina Estate THE DEVELOPER’S HAVE MET THIS DEMAND, BUT WE MUST BE DILIGENT IN MAKING SURE THEY STICK TO IT
- Independent soil testing and air quality testing – before, during and after construction, including impact of odours
- Lower the heights of the blocks, especially those that will overshadow Clementina Road, to be in keeping with the area
- Money generated from the site should be spent in the local area, and we want a say in how it is spent
- Guaranteed funds to be allocated for the improvement of local services, including health provision and public transport
- Independent impact report on the cumulative effect of all the developments going on in the area
If there is any indication that these can not be achieved through prior assessment by Waltham Forest Council, then the development should not go ahead.